The Authentic Dutch Winter Duathlon!
10 kilometers of skating followed by 90 kilometers of cycling for lymph node cancer research. A unique Dutch sports event with the theme 'Authentic Dutch'. Think of Authentic Dutch entertainment, snacks, decorations, and more.
Together, we will take on the athletic challenge and raise as much money as possible for research into improved treatments for lymph node cancer.
Find 100 kilometers a bit too much? No problem! We have 4 other options for both adults and kids. You can read all about them further below.
Sunday, March 24, 2024 - Thialf Heerenveen
Registration opens on September 1, 2023
Want to secure your spot for the 2024 event?
Leave your details HERE
De Hollandse 100 by Lymph&Co raised €359.322 in 2023!
Pictures of De Hollandse 100 2023: click HERE
Watch the aftemovie 2023!
In total, the 8th edition of this fantastic De Hollandse 100 event features 5 components:
- De Hollandse 100: 10 kilometers of skating and 90 kilometers of cycling
- De Halve Hollandse 100: 5 kilometers of skating and 45 kilometers of cycling for those who find the entire De Hollandse 100 a bit too much.
- De Junioren 10: 10 kilometers of skating on the sacred ice of Thialf for youth up to 18 years old.
- De Familie-/groepsestafette: Skate as many laps as possible within one hour with your friends, family, colleagues, or teammates.
- De Wandel Challenge: Following the success in 2023: during De Hollandse 100 2024 you can walk 10 or 20 kilometers through the beautiful Frisian landscape. The choice is yours!
You can do this individually or as part of a team. Wouldn't it be fun to unleash your primal strength with a group of friends or colleagues and achieve a top performance? The more, the merrier!
You can also choose just to skate or cycle. You can even divide it (one skates and the other cycles). However, you always have to register for the entire event.
- The registration fee for De Hollandse 100 and De Halve Hollandse 100 is €100.
If you register before January 1, 2024, the registration fee is €75. The registration fee is also considered as part of your donations and goes 100% towards research.
- The registration fee for youth under 18 years old is €17.50, and for the Familie/Groepsestafette and the Wandel Challenge, it's €12.50 per person.
For Whom Are You Participating?
Partly for yourself, but mainly for everyone who has had or currently has lymph node cancer, by raising as much money as possible for lymph node cancer research. You'll have the opportunity to test your abilities alongside many well-known and lesser-known athletes. Skill, perseverance, and a healthy dose of ambition are required to successfully complete this challenge.
Excited? Register NOW and rally your athletic friends!
Questions or more information about this event?
mail to: email@example.com
De Hollandse 100 2024 Schedule
The complete schedule for De Hollandse 100 2024 will be available HERE as soon as it's confirmed.
Feel free to bring your friends, colleagues, and family along to support you – there's plenty to experience!
Still to go
De Hollandse 100 (10/90k) 2024
News updatesView all
Op 8 minuten fietsen of 8 minuten met de auto van Thialf ligt Parkhotel Tjaarda Oranjewoud.31-08-2023 | 15:50 Parkhotel Tjaarda Oranjewoud biedt deelnemers aan De Hollandse 100 : 5% korting wanneer je rechtstreeks bij hen reserveert: firstname.lastname@example.org of telefonisch 0513 433 533 o.v.v. deelnemer de Hollandse 100. Rechtstreeks reserveren geeft altijd al een voordeel t.o.v. bijvoorbeeld booking.com. dus nu dubbel voordeel met de extra 5%.Website: https://www2.lymph-co.com/e/890243/2023-08-31/d4xx7/301596843?h=6dmqPnUPKOGtu37al9YWjqfG8avVVkO1krsSPA3nUd4
Marco HammerRSM Netherlands doet weer mee!
Nathalie Rinkel- van der BurgIk doe mee met De Hollandse 100 Wandel Challenge van Lymph&Co
Johannes WeishauptWandel Challenge voor Jorien
Gré WeishauptIk doe mee met De Hollandse 100 Wandel Challenge van Lymph&Co
Diny Ruizendaal-GoGeld voor onderzoek blijft nodig!